We are planning a lot of new ideas for the 2011 CMA Annual Reunion but we need your help in choosing the right ones, 1st of all you will be able to register and purchase your reunion tickets, dinners and show tickets on-line at our secure website an pay for them either by check or by credit card. This will automate our reunion planning and allow you the convenience of paying on-line. It will automatically put your name on the attendees list so that any member logging into the website will be able to tell which of his friends will be attending. Our Treasurer Ed Dunn will get weekly updates and direct deposit receipts whenever you pay for your tickets, and we will be able to automatically send a weekly report to the hotel so that they are aware of our dinner & show status. You will still have to make your room reservations with the hotel reservation system by calling 800-599-9872, give the operator your promo code CMAAA or tell her you are with the Carolina Military Academy Alumni Association group.
Here are our thoughts and possible new things to do during the reunion; (prices are estimates)
1. New venue for "Legends In Concert" at "Broadway At The Beach" ($27)
2. New restaurant at "Broadway at the Beach", "RIOZ" (All You Can Eat)Brazilian Steakhouse ($29)
3. Early Bird Tour of Brookgreen Garden (Friday or Saturday), (group of 15) $ 9 pp - box lunch add $10
4. Early Bird - La Belle Amie Vineyard - Music - Tour - Wine Tasting (8 different) wines $ 5.50 pp ** (Friday or
Saturday 1:00 PM- 4 PM) (group of 15).
5. Early Bird Lunch (Friday) at Gordan Biersch Brew Pub at Market Commons with Shopping Afterwards.
6. Early Bird Lunch (Friday) at River City Cafe, Lazy River Swim, Day At The Beach or By The Pool (On Premise)
The Early Bird Items do not have to be couples only but must be 15 or more persons for the group price, guys can go to lunch and girls could go to Brookgreen or La Belle Amie Vineyard. All Early Bird Items are Pay As You Go - Dinner & Show would be purchased through the reunion website. The association would help you plan group tours but individuals would be responsible for any cancellation or no-show fees. We will know more after the survey is complete if there is enough interest in booking any group tours I will put out a request via email to everyone.
Keep in mind that our reunion is basically a 2 night 3 day ( Friday Nite, Saturday Nite, and Sunday Departure) we want everyone to have a good time and will do our best to keep things on schedule so that you can have some free time. . We are having these Early Bird events to accommodate those who extend their stays but your attendance at these events are your choice. Would you like to extend the event to 3 nights. Let us know your thoughts.
I have placed some links below so that you can check out the website's of some of your choices in the survey.
Vice-President, Web-master, Event Coordinator